City Strategic Plan Summary
Years 2018 – 2020 ____________________________________________
The City of Camas has adopted a City Strategic Plan to provide guidance and leadership through the next three years. Each year, the Strategic Plan will be reviewed to highlight achievements and to assure the plan is progressing.
Here are the highlights of how the plan was created and will be implemented:
- Interviews and meetings with Key Stakeholders:
City Council - individually and within Groups
Staff and Citizen Groups
- Community Survey 2017:
STRATEGIC PROJECT TEAM
- Drafting goals from the interviews and group meetings
- Proposing key objectives to be met within the 3 year period.
- Defining key initiatives
- Reviewing with key stakeholders
- Council review and adoption
- Assign Owners or project leads to oversee the progress of the 20 identified key initiatives
- Prioritize the key objectives and define a general three year schedule of priorities
- Define procedures for updates and reporting
- Owners will work with project teams to create milestones for each initiative and assign and track work
- Project teams will work through the milestones to achieve target dates and report ongoing progress to Mayor and City Council throughout the three year period.
2018-2020 STRATEGIC PLAN: