Attend a small group meeting with the Camas City Council Members who represent your ward! There are three wards (AKA geographic areas) in Camas. Determine yours here:
1) Visit http://bit.ly/CamasWards
2) Click the Search tab
3) Enter your street address or tax ID number
For more on how wards are determined and broken out, visit the Ward Information page.
- Ward 1 – Thurs., Nov. 7, 6:00 p.m., with Council Members Deanna Rusch and Melissa Smith, at the Camas Fire Station 42 Community Room, 4321 NW Parker St.
- Ward 2 – Wed, Nov. 13, 6:00 p.m., with Council Members Bonnie Carter and Steve Hogan, at Camas Public Library, 625 NE 4th Ave.
- Ward 3 – Tues., Oct. 8, 7-8:30 p.m., with Council Members Ellen Burton and Greg Anderson, at the Camas Fire Station 42 Community Room, 4321 NW Parker St. *COMPLETE*
All Camas residents are invited to attend the meeting of their ward and/or the meetings of other wards.
WHY WARD MEETINGS?
To give Camas residents even greater access to their elected officials, we’re holding our second ward meetings of the year. They're small, hands-on gatherings where community members of a ward can discuss, share, and ask questions alongside friends and neighbors.
The Council Members hosting autumn ward meetings are serving the community through 2019 or beyond, based on the length of their current terms. Members elected to the Council in the November 5 election will begin their terms on Jan. 1, 2020.
WHAT IF I CAN'T ATTEND?
You can always reach out for your elected officials! Find their contact info at www.cityofcamas.us/yourgovernment/citycouncil.
Questions? Please call the City of Camas at 360-834-6864.Nike